Clina Cin 10g
Clina Cin 10g Gel is used for the treatment of several bacterial skin infections that cause acne.
How effective is Clina Cin 10g?
Clina Cin 10g Gel is composed of Clindamycin which belongs to a group of medicines known as antibiotics. Clina Cin 10g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Clina Cin10g also helps by decreasing the number of acne lesions.
Can I buy Clina Cin 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Clina Cin 10g Gels online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Clina Cin 10g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Clina Cin 10g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Clina Cin 10g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Clina Cin 10g?
Some side effects may be caused by Clina Cin 10g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Burning sensation
- Dryness at the application site
- Oily skin
- Skin peeling
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Abdominal pain
- Bloody stool
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
Clina Cin’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Clina Cin 10g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of breathing problems, intestinal disease, blood disorders, and bacterial or viral skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Clina Cin.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Clina Cin 10g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Clina Cin 10g.
- Consult your doctor before using Clina Cin 10g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.