Daktarin Oral 20g
Daktarin Oral 20g Gel is used for the treatment of mouth and throat infections. It is helpful for fungal infections and can be used for fungal infections in the mouth and throat. As it is an oral gel, it should be taken from the mouth only.
How effective is Daktarin Oral 20g?
Daktarin Oral 20g Gel is an effective oral medicine for fungal infections in the mouth and throat. It contains Miconazole as an active ingredient. Miconazole belongs to the group of medicines known as antifungals. Daktarin Oral 20g Gel works by reducing the itching, burning, and other issues from the affected area.
Can I buy Daktarin Oral 20g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Daktarin Oral 20g Gel online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
The recommended dose of Daktarin Oral 20g Gel for 2 years old and above is 2.5ml of gel. This dose should be used 4 times a day after meals.
The recommended dose of Daktarin Oral 20g Gel infants (4 to 24 months) is 1.25ml 4 times a day. The administration should be done in divided doses.
If you have any queries about Daktarin Oral 20g, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Daktarin Oral 20g is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Daktarin Oral 20g?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Daktarin Oral 20g:
- Stomach pain
- Changes in the sense of taste
Some severe side effects:
- Upper abdominal pain
- Sore mouth
Daktarin Oral 20g’s warnings include;
- Daktarin Oral 20g should not be given to infants of 3months or less.
- If you are allergic to Daktarin Oral 20g, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Daktarin Oral 20g.
- Consult your doctor before using Daktarin Oral 20g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Daktarin Oral 20g without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.