Dapa Met 5/850mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of raised levels of blood sugar levels. It is used along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents the patients from the severity of hyperglycemia, such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Dapa Met 5/850mg?
Dapa Met 5/850 Tablet is composed of two oral anti-diabetic drugs. One is Dapagliflozin, which belongs to the Sodium-Glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitor class and works by stopping the reabsorption of sodium and glucose and increasing the glucose concentration in the urine. Second is Metformin, which belongs to the Biguanides class of drugs and works by increasing the peripheral utilization of glucose by muscles and decreasing its production by the liver. It can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
Can I buy Dapa Met 5/850mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Dapa Met 5/850mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Dapa Met 5/850mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Dapa Met 5/850mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy are not established.
If you have any queries about Dapa Met 5/850mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Dapa Met 5/850mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Dapa Met 5/850mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Dapa Met 5/850mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Dapa Met 5/850mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Dapa Met 5/850mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Depa Met 5/850mg tablet.
- Do not take an overdose of Dapa Met 5/850mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Dapa Met 5/850mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Dapa Met 5/850mg.
- Do not suck or chew Dapa Met 5/850mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Dapa Met 5/850mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.