Empozin 12.5/1000mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of raised levels of blood sugar levels. It is used along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents the patients from the severity of hyperglycemia such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Empozin 12.5/1000mg?
Empozin 12.5/1000mg Tablet is composed of two oral anti-diabetic drugs. One is Empagliflozin belongs to the sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 class of drugs and works on kidneys and decreases the re-absorption of glucose back to the body. Second is Metformin, which belongs to the Biguanides class of drugs and works by increasing the peripheral utilization of glucose by muscles and decreasing its production by the liver.
Can I buy Empozin 12.5/1000mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Empozin 12.5/1000mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Empozin 12.5/1000mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Empozin 12.5/1000mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established.
If you have any queries about Empozin 12.5/1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Empozin 12.5/1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Empozin 12.5/1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Empozin ’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Empozin 12.5/1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Contact your doctor before using this medication if you have a medical history of electrolyte and renal imbalances as well as liver and hormonal problems, thyroid, or thyroid and kidney illness.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Empozin 12.5/1000mg.
- Do not take an overdose of Empozin 12.5/1000mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Empozin.
- Avoid driving after taking Empozin 12.5/1000mg.
- Do not suck or chew Empozin 12.5/1000mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Empozin 12.5/1000mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.