Flixonase 15ml Spray is used for the treatment of year-round allergic, seasonal, non-allergic nasal symptoms such as; sneezing, itching, runny or stuffy nose.
How effective is Flixonase 15ml?
Flixonase 15ml Spray is composed of Fluticasone Propionate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. Flixonase 15ml shows effectiveness by blocking the effects of substances that cause allergies, such as mold, pet dander, pollen, and dust mites in the nose. Flixonase 15ml also helps to reduce the symptoms of swelling.
Can I buy Flixonase 15ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Flixonase 15ml Sprays online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 12), 2 sprays of Flixonase 15ml into each nostril a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 12), 1 spray of Flixonase into each nostril a day.
If you have any queries about Flixonase 15ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Flixonase 15ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Flixonase 15ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Nasal dryness
- Nasal irritation
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Eye pain
- Persistent sore throat
- Severe nosebleeding
- Facial pain
- Signs of nasal damage
- Pain when swallowing
- Whistling sound from the nose
Flixonase’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Flixonase 15ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history especially of glaucoma, cataracts, herpes eye infections, nose problems, tuberculosis, and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Flixonase.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Flixonase 15ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Flixonase.
- Avoid driving after taking Flixonase 15ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Flixonase 15ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.