Imuran 50mg Tablets Price In Pakistan
Imuran 50mg price in Pakistan is Rs 6500. Generally, doctors use Imuran 50mg Tablets to prevent organ rejection in individuals who have undergone a kidney transplant. They usually prescribe it alongside other medications to help the new kidney function effectively. Imuran can also treat Rheumatoid Arthritis.
How Effective is Imuran 50mg?
Imuran 50mg Tablet is composed of Azathioprine, which belongs to the class of drugs known as Immunosuppressants. Imuran 50mg works by weakening the immune system in your body. Consequently, this may help your body in accepting the new kidney as if it has always belonged to you. Furthermore, it effectively treats Rheumatoid Arthritis by preventing further damage to the joints.
Imuran 50mg Price In Pakistan
Imuran 50mg can cost around 6500 in Pakistan. Additionally, you can now buy Imuran 50mg Tablets in Pakistan from Ahmed Medico by simply completing the online ordering process.
There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor. Instead, you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Imuran 50mg online via our website, feel free to contact us at 03220240637, where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose for Imuran 50mg?
An adult can generally take 1 to 2 tablets of Imuran 50mg a day, preferably with food.
The dosage for children (16 or younger) is determined by the formula 1-4mg/kg.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
Side Effects Of Imuran 50mg In Pakistan
Every medicine has side effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side effects;
- Hair loss
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take regularly to gain maximum benefits.
- Do not stop taking it without your doctor’s input.
- This medication may increase your risk of skin cancer. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.
1. What is the primary use of Imuran 50mg Tablets?
- Imuran 50mg Tablets are primarily used to prevent organ rejection in individuals who have undergone kidney transplants. Furthermore, it is often prescribed alongside other medications to support the proper functioning of the transplanted kidney. Additionally, Imuran can also be used to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis.
2. How effective is Imuran 50mg in preventing organ rejection?
- Imuran 50mg contains Azathioprine, an immunosuppressant that weakens the immune system. Consequently, this helps the body accept a transplanted kidney. Its effectiveness in preventing organ rejection is well-established in post-transplant care.
3. What is the price of Imuran 50mg in Pakistan?
- Imuran 50mg Price in Pakistan is approximately Rs 6500. You can conveniently purchase Imuran 50mg Tablets online through AhmedMedico by simply completing the online ordering process.