Imuran 50mg Tablet is generally used for the prevention of organ rejection in people who have received a kidney transplant. It is normally taken in conjunction with other medications, which allow your new kidney to function properly. Imuran can also be used for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
How Effective is Imuran 50mg?
Imuran 50mg Tablet is composed of Azathioprine, which belongs to the class of drugs known as Immunosuppressants. Imuran 50mg works by weakening the immune system in your body. This may help your body in accepting the new kidney as if it has always belonged to you. It treats Rheumatoid Arthritis by preventing further damage to the joints.
Can I Imuran 50mg Online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Imuran 50mg Tablets online from Ahmed Medico by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Imuran 50mg online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 to 2 tablets of Imuran 50mg in a day, preferably with food
The dosage for children (16 or younger) is determined by the formula 1-4mg/kg.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Imuran 50mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Imuran 50mg include;
- Hair loss
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take regularly to gain maximum benefits.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
- This medication may increase your risk of skin cancer. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.