Acefer F Chewable Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia. It is the treatment of choice for pregnant ladies and anemic individuals.
How effective is Acefer F Chewable?
Acefer F Chewable Tablet is composed of Iron Polymaltose as an active ingredient and belongs to the supplement class of drugs. It works by increasing the iron absorption and availability in the body for use in red blood cells hemoglobin and transport of oxygen to the body.
Can I buy Acefer F online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Acefer F Chewable Tablet online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 100 mg per day Acefer F or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. Maximum 300 mg can be taken in a day.
For children (below 17), Acefer F is recommended as per the body weight and disease severity.
If you have any queries about Acefer F, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Acefer F Chewable?
Some side-effects may be caused by Acefer F chewable, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Blurred Vision
- Chest Pain
Acefer F Chewable tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Acefer F Chewable without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Acefer F Chewable Tablet.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Acefer F Chewable tablet.
- Do not take an overdose of Acefer F Chewable tablet for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Acefer F Chewable Tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Acefer F Chewable tablet.
- Do not suck or chew Acefer F Chewable Tablet and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Acefer F chewable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.