Advantan 10g Ointment is used for the treatment of irritation, redness, itching, and swelling of the skin caused by psoriasis and eczema.
How effective is Advantan 10g?
Advantan 10g Ointment is composed of Methylprednisolone Aceponate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as glucocorticosteroids. Advantan shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of substances that cause swelling, itching, irritation, and redness of the skin.
Can I buy Advantan 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Advantan 10g Ointments online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
For adults and children (above 10), apply a thin layer of Advantan 1-2 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 10), Advantan 10g Ointment is not recommended.
If you have any query about Advantan 10g Ointment, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Advantan 10g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Advantan 10g Ointment, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unwanted hairs
- Stretch marks
- Skin thinning
Advantan’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of immune system problems, diabetes, and poor blood circulation, with your doctor before using Advantan 10g Ointment.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Advantan 10g Ointment.
- Do not cover or bandage the skin after applying Advantan 10g Ointment.
- Wash your hands before applying Advantan 10g Ointment.
- Do not apply Advantan 10g Ointment inside the eyes.
- Do not use Advantan 10g Ointment if you have an infection due to shingles or tuberculosis.
Consult your doctor before using Advantan 10g Ointment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.