Alosita Met 50/1000mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of raised levels of blood sugar levels. It is used along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents patients from the severity of hyperglycemia such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Alosita Met 50/1000mg?
Alosita Met 50/1000mg Tablet is composed of two oral anti-diabetic drugs. One is Sitagliptin which belongs to the DPP4 inhibitor class and works by enhancing the function of incretins. Second is Metformin which belongs to the Biguanides class of drugs and works by increasing the peripheral utilization of glucose by muscles and decreasing its production by the liver. It can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
Can I buy Alosita Met 50/1000mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Alosita Met 50/1000mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Alosita Met 50/1000mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Alosita Met 50/1000mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy are not established.
If you have any queries about Alosita Met 50/1000mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Alosita Met 50/1000mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Alosita Met 50/1000mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Alosita Met 50/1000mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Alosita Met 50/1000mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease with your doctor before using Alosita Met 50/1000mg tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Alosita Met 50/1000mg.
- Do not take an overdose of Alosita Met 50/1000mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Alosita Met.
- Avoid driving after taking Alosita Met 50/1000mg.
- Do not suck or chew Alosita Met 50/1000mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Alosita Met 50/1000mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding