Aripip 15mg Tablet is used for the treatment of psychological issues. This medicine is helpful for schizophrenia and psychosis. Aripip 15mg Tablet is also helpful for bipolar disorder.
How effective is Aripip 15mg?
Aripip 15mg Tablet is a useful and effective medicine for different psychological issues, including psychosis and bipolar. This medicine contains Aripiprazole as an active ingredient and is a type of antipsychotic medicine. Aripip 15mg Tablet is further classified as an atypical anti-psychotic. This medicine works by balancing the levels of dopamine and serotonin. This leads to a better mood, thinking, and behaviour of patients.
Can I buy Aripip 15mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Aripip 15mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Aripip 15mg is 1 tablet taken a day as an initial dose. The dose of Aripip 15mg can be increased to 2 tablets after 2 weeks.
The maintenance dose for adolescents (13 to 17) is 1 to 2 tablets a day.
Aripip 15mg is not recommended for use in children (12 or younger). Aripip 15mg is not effective in children (12 or younger).
If you have any queries about Aripip 15mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Aripip 15mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Aripip 15mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Aripip 15mg:
- Weight gain
- Blurred vision
- Excess saliva
Some severe side effects:
Aripip 15mg’s warnings include;
- Aripip 15mg should not be taken by patients who have suicidal thoughts or confusion.
- If you are allergic to Aripip 15mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Aripip 15mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Aripip 15mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Aripip 15mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.