Arynion Plus 10g
Arynoin Plus 10g Gel is used for the treatment of moderate acne.
How effective is Arynoin Plus 10g?
Arynoin Plus 10g Gel is composed of Isotretinoin + Erythromycin. Isotretinoin is a vitamin A derivative, while erythromycin is an antibiotic. Arynoin Plus 10g shows effectiveness in loosening the cells on the surface of the skin and helps to unblock pores. Arynoin Plus 10g also helps to reduce the formation of blackheads (comedones) and reduce inflammation of the skin.
Can I buy Arynoin Plus 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Arynoin Plus 10g Gels online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Arynoin Plus 10g 1-2 times a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Arynoin Plus 10g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Arynoin Plus 10g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Arynoin Plus 10g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Arynoin Plus 10g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Changes in skin pigmentation
- Prolonged diarrhoea
Arynoin Plus’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Arynoin Plus 10g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of skin cancer, eczema, rosacea, and sensitive areas of the skin, with your doctor before using this drug.
- If you are allergic to the active component in Arynoin Plus, tell your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Arynoin Plus 10g for quick relief.
- Wash your hands before applying Arynoin Plus.
- Apply Arynoin Plus only to dry skin.
- After using Arynoin Plus, do not cover or bandage the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Arynoin Plus 10g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.