Augmentin 1g Tablet is used for the treatment of different symptoms of infections. It can only treat bacterial infections, like respiratory tract, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and bacterial sinusitis. Augmentin 1g Tablet is not helpful for the treatment of viral infections of any kind, including flu and cold. It is also helpful in preventing infections.
How effective is Augmentin 1g?
Augmentin 1g Tablet contains Amoxicillin 875mg and Clavulanic Acid 125mg. It is effective against nose, throat, skin, lung and urinary tract infections. Amoxicillin is an antibiotic and works by killing bacteria. Clavulanic Acid is used with the combination of Amoxicillin and is its part in Augmentin 1g Tablet. Amoxicillin is a penicillin-type antibiotic. It is also known as a beta-lactam antibiotic.
Can I buy Augmentin 1g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Augmentin 1g Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (12 and above), the recommended dose of Augmentin 1g Tablet is 1 Tablet twice a day. This dose should only be taken in severe infections.
Augmentin 1g is not recommended for use in children (11 or younger). Augmentin 1g is not effective in children (11 or younger).
If you have any queries about Augmentin 1g, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Augmentin 1g is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Augmentin 1g?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Augmentin 1g:
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Easy bleeding
- Dark coloured urine
- Sore throat
Augmentin 1g warnings include;
- If you are allergic to Augmentin 1g, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Augmentin 1g.
- Consult your doctor before using Augmentin 1g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Augmentin 1g without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.
- Do not use Augmentin 1g without consulting your doctor if you have severe kidney or liver issues.