Betaderm Ointment is used to treat different skin conditions such as; rash, eczema, allergies, and dermatitis. This medicine improves the skin conditions by reducing swelling of the skin.
How effective is Betaderm?
Betaderm Ointment is composed of Betamethasone and Neomycin, which belong to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. Betamethasone works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling of the skin. Betaderm is a medium-strength corticosteroid. Neomycin is an antibiotic.
Can I buy Betaderm Ointment online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Betaderm Ointment Online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
Betaderm Ointment is not recommended for children less than 2 years.
The course of treatment depends upon the severity of the disease/disorder. If you have queries about this medicine, please feel free to contact the pharmacist at Ahmed Medico.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Betaderm?
Every medicine with active ingredients has side-effects. However, these side effects are very rare. Most of the individuals don’t face the side effects.
- Hair bumps
- Skin thinning
- Skin irritation
- Skin burning
Betaderm’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Betaderm Ointment without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using Betaderm Ointment.
- If you are allergic to active ingredients, then inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Use Betaderm Ointment as long as your doctor prescribed it.
- Do not change the dosage of Betaderm Ointment without the approval of the pharmacist or your doctor.
- Wash your hands before applying Betaderm Ointment to the affected area of the skin.
- Do not apply Betaderm Ointment on the genitals area, eyes, and the nose.
- Do not bandage or cover the skin after applying Betaderm Ointment.
- Do not use Betaderm Ointment on the infected or sore area.
- Consult your doctor before using Betaderm Ointment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.