Betaderm N 15g Cream is used for the treatment of several skin conditions such as; psoriasis, eczema, and severe insect bites.
How effective is Betaderm N 15g?
Betaderm N 15g Cream is composed of Betamethasone + Neomycin. Betamethasone is a corticosteroid, which is a kind of medication.Neomycin belongs to a class of medicines known as antibiotics. Betaderm N 15g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Betaderm N 15g also helps by reducing the symptoms of swelling.
Can I buy Betaderm N 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Betaderm N 15g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Betaderm N 15g 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Betaderm N 15g 1-2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Betaderm N 15g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Betaderm N 15g?
Some side effects may be caused by Betaderm N 15g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Redness of the skin
- Itching or irritation
- Burning sensation
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unwanted hair growth
- Skin thinning or discolouration
- Stretch marks
Betaderm N’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Betaderm N 15g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of diabetes, poor blood circulation, and immune system problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Betaderm N.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Betaderm N 15g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Betaderm N 15g.
- Consult your doctor before using Betaderm N 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.