Betagenic 15g Cream is used for the treatment of minor skin infections (including folliculitis and impetigo) and skin infections caused by minor wounds, psoriasis, and eczema.
How effective is Betagenic 15g Cream?
Betagenic 15g Cream is composed of Betamethasone / Gentamicin. Betamethasone is a corticosteroid, which shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of redness, swelling, and itching. Gentamicin is an antibiotic, which shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Can I buy Betagenic 15g Cream online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Betagenic 15g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 1), apply a thin layer of Betagenic 15g Cream on the affected skin 1-2 times a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 1), Betagenic 15g Cream is not recommended.
If you have any query about Betagenic 15g Cream, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Betagenic 15g Cream?
Some side-effects may be caused by Betagenic 15g Cream, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Skin irritation
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of face or tongue
- Severe dizziness
Betagenic’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of immune system problems, diabetes, and poor blood circulation, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Betagenic 15g.
- Apply Betagenic only on dry and clean skin.
- Do not apply Betagenic on the eyes and genital area.
- Do not cover or bandage the skin after applying Betagenic 15g.
- Consult your doctor before using Betagenic 15g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.