Betnovate 20g Cream is used for the treatment of skin conditions such as; rash, allergies, eczema, psoriasis, prurigo, and dermatitis.
How effective is Betnovate 20g?
Betnovate 20g Cream is composed of Betamethasone + Neomycin. Betamethasone is a corticosteroid, which is a class of drugs. Neomycin belongs to a group of drugs known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. Betnovate 20g shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of swelling, redness, and itching. Betnovate 20g also helps to stop the growth of bacteria and eventually kill them. Betnovate 20 is not effective against viral infections.
Can I buy Betnovate 20g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Betnovate 20g Creams online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 2), apply a thin layer of Betnovate 20g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 2), Betnovate 20g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Betnovate 20g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Betnovate 20g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Betnovate 20g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stretch marks
- Skin irritation
- Reduced skin pigmentation
- Contact dermatitis
- Thinning of the skin
- Burning sensations after applying the cream
Betnovate’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Betnovate 20g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of cold sores, eczema, chickenpox, viral skin infections, and shingles, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Betnovate.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Betnovate 20g for quick relief.
- Apply Betnovate 20g only on the clean skin.
- Do not cover or bandage the skin before applying Betnovate.
- Wash your hands before applying Betnovate.
- Consult your doctor before using Betnovate 20g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.