About Betnovate N 20g Ointment
Betnovate N 20g Ointment is used for the treatment of several skin conditions such as; dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, lichen planus, lichen simplex, insect bite reactions, itching, redness, and swelling.
How effective is Betnovate N 20g?
Betnovate N 20g Ointment is composed of Betamethasone + Neomycin. Betamethasone is a corticosteroid, which is a kind of medication. Neomycin belongs to a group of drugs known as antibiotics. Betnovate N 20g shows effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of swelling. Betnovate N 2og also helps by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Can I buy Betnovate N 20g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Betnovate N 20g Ointments online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Betnovate N 20g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Betnovate N 20g a day.
If you have any queries about Betnovate N 20g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Betnovate N 20g?
Some side effects may be caused by Betnovate N 20g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Reduced skin pigmentation
- Skin irritation
- Thinning of the skin
- Stretch marks
- Redness of the skin
- Burning sensation
- Excessive hair growth
Betnovate N’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Betnovate N 20g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood vessel problems, bacterial skin infections, and viral skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Betnovate N.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Betnovate N 20g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Betnovate N 20g.
- Consult your doctor before using Betnovate N 20g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.