Bronchilate 60ml Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of wheezing, cough, shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing. It is also a treatment of choice in chest congestion.
How effective is Bronchilate Expectorant 60ml?
Bronchilate 60ml Syrup is composed of cough relieving ingredients Salbutamol and belongs to the Expectorant Class of drugs. Salbutamol works by opening the airways and relaxing the smooth muscles of the bronchioles.
Can I buy Bronchilate 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Bronchilate 60ml Syrup online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), the usual recommended dose range of Bronchilate syrup is 5-10ml every 8 or 12 hourly or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (2-17 years), Bronchilate syrup is recommended as per the body weight. The usual recommended dose is 2.5- 5ml in divided doses.
It is not recommended for children below 2 years as its safety and efficacy has not yet been established.
If you have any queries about Bronchilate Syrup, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Bronchilate?
Bronchilate may cause some side effects, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Bad taste of mouth
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Increased heartbeat
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle cramps
- Unusual tiredness
Bronchilate’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Bronchilate without the doctor’s consent.
- Before using this medicine share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, certain hormonal conditions, liver disease,
- thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Bronchilate.
- Do not take an overdose of Bronchilate for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Bronchilate 60ml.
- Avoid driving after taking Bronchilate.
- Do not suck or chew Bronchilate 60ml and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Bronchilate 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.