Canix 60ml is an antifungal skin infection medication used to treat athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm. It is also used to treat other fungal skin infections like candidiasis. In addition to that, Canix 60ml helps treat pityriasis and other similar skin conditions. This medication is an azole antifungal and mainly works by restricting the growth of fungus. Clotrimazole is the primary ingredient of Canix 60ml. This medication is for topical use only.
How effective is Canix 60ml?
Canix 60ml is to be applied over the affected area of the skin. In order to achieve the most significant results, the affected area must be thoroughly cleaned before applying Canix 60ml. This medication shows promising results against fungal infections. It treats fungal diseases that cause lightening or darkening of the skin on the arms, legs, neck, and chest. In order to reap the most benefits, the patient is required to use Canix 60ml regularly.
Can I buy Canix 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Canix 60ml online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
Canix 60ml is to be applied over the affected part of the skin twice a day or as advised by your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Canix 60ml?
Due to active ingredients, every medical product has side effects. They are rare, however.
Some common side effects of Canix 60ml:
- Pimple-like bumps
- Flaky skin
Rare side effects may include:
- Trouble breathing
Below mentioned are the warnings of Canix 60ml;
- If you are allergic to Canix 60ml or any of its ingredients, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all medicines with your doctor before using Canix 60ml.
- Let your doctor know before using Canix 60ml about your pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Don’t use Canix 60ml without your doctor’s advice if you are suffering from any health condition.
- Don’t use Canix 60ml if you are allergic to antifungals like econazole, ketoconazole, or miconazole.
- Consult your doctor if the side effects of Canix 60ml become more severe.
- Seek immediate medical help if you are experiencing severe allergic reactions.
- A patient should not stop using Canix 60ml without the approval of a doctor.