Canix H 15g cream is a medication used to treat skin conditions like Nappy rash, Candidal infections, fungal-infected dermatitis, jock itch, and athlete’s foot. The drug acts on the skin and relieves redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort caused by the above-mentioned skin conditions. Canix H 15g is a prescription-only medicine.
How effective is Canix H 15g?
Canix H 15g contains Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole as primary ingredients. Hydrocortisone belongs to a group called corticosteroids, and Clotrimazole belongs to antifungal medicines. This medicine is for external use only. It is highly effective in treating various skin infections.
Canix H 15g helps minimize the effects of inflammation, including redness, swelling, and itching. It promotes fast healing by preventing the growth of infection-causing microorganisms.
Can I buy Canix H 15g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Canix H 15g online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
Gently apply a small quantity of Canix H 15g Cream in a thin film into the affected area of skin two times a day. Continue this treatment for up to seven days.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Canix H 15g?
Due to active ingredients, every medical product has side effects. They are rare, however.
Some common side effects of Canix H 15g:
- Drying, cracking, blistering, redness, or peeling of the skin
- Burning or stinging effects on skin
- Lumps on the skin.
- Itching or irritation of the skin.
- Color changing of the skin
- Blisters on skin
Rare side effects may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- High blood pressure
- Rashes, itching, hives
Below mentioned are the warnings of Canix H 15g;
- If you are allergic to Canix H 15g or any of its ingredients, inform your doctor before using it.
- Do not use Canix H 15g if you are allergic to any medication containing hydrocortisone or Clotrimazole.
- Avoid Canix H 15g if you are allergic to any other medicines of the same class.
- If you are suffering from a viral skin infection, pruritus, rosacea, or any other serious skin infection, do not use Canix H 15g.
- Share the list of all medicines with your doctor before using Canix H 15g.
- Let your doctor know before using Canix H 15g about your pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Don’t use Canix H 15g before going to bath or swimming.
- Consult your doctor if the side effects of Canix H 15g become severe.
- Get immediate medical assistance if you are experiencing serious allergic reactions.
- Do not use Canix H 15 on children under 2 years without the approval of a doctor.