Available at Ahmed Medico Capcidol 25g Cream is used for the treatment of neuralgia associated with herpes zoster infections (post-herpetic neuralgia). Capcidol 25g is also used to treat diabetic peripheral polyneuropathy.
How effective is Capcidol 25g?
Capcidol 25g Cream is composed of Capsaicin which belongs to a group of medicines known as capsaicinoid. Capcidol 25g shows effectiveness by decreasing a natural substance in the body that helps pain signals to the brain.
Can I buy Capcidol 25g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Capcidol 25g Creams online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Capcidol 25g 3-4 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Capcidol 25g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Capcidol 25g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Capcidol 25g?
Some side effects may be caused by Capcidol 25g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Burning of the skin
- Throat irritation
- Watery eyes
Some severe allergic reactions may also occur;
- Breathing problems
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of the face, throat, or tongue
Capcidol’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Capcidol 25g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of injured skin, intestinal disease, kidney disease, breathing problems, and infected skin, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Capcidol.
- Do take an overdose of Capcidol 25g for quick relief.
- Wash your hands before applying Capcidol.
- Do not apply Capcidol on the genital parts.
- Consult your doctor before using Capcidol 25g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.