Cetrix Tablet is a medicine that is used to relieve various symptoms of allergy; such as the runny nose, watery eyes, itching skin, hives, sneezing, etc.
How effective is Cetrix?
Cetrix Tablet is composed of Cetirizine, which belongs to the class of medications known as Antihistamine. Cetrix works by blocking your body from producing a certain chemical called Histamine that is created in excess due to allergies. Cetrix is not suitable to prevent a serious allergic reaction, such as an Anaphylactic Shock. You must not use the Cetrix Tablet as a replacement for an Epinephrine shot.
Can I buy Cetrix online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Cetrix Tablets online from Ahmed Medico by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Cetrix online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What dose should I choose?
An adult patient can generally take 1 tablet of Cetrix 10mg in a day, with or without water.
A child (12 or younger) can take half of the 10mg tablet of Cetrix in one day.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the side-effects and other warnings when taking Cetrix?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Cetrix include;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- If you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed, notify your doctor or a pharmacist at Ahmed Medico before using this product.
- Take regularly for the medication to have a lasting effect.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s input.
After taking Cetrix do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery due to drowsiness caused by it.