Clenil A Nebules
Clenil A Nebules Spray helps treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchial asthma, and bronchopathy and other disorders with an asthmatic component.
How effective is Clenil A Nebules Spray?
Clenil A Nebules Spray is composed of Beclomethasone dipropionate and Salbutamol Sulphate, which belong to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. This medicine shows effectiveness by decreasing the symptoms of asthma and helps the patient breathe easily.
Can I buy Clenil A Nebules Spray online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Clenil A Nebules Spray online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), take 1 vial of Clenil A Nebules Spray per nebulization, 1-2 times per day.
For children (6-17 years), take half a vial of Clenil A Nebules Spray per nebulization, 1-2 times per day.
Clenil A Nebules Spray is not recommended for children younger than 6.
The course of treatment depends upon the severity of the disease/disorder. If you have queries about this medicine, please feel free to contact the pharmacist at Ahmed Medico.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Clenil A Nebules Spray?
Every medicine with active ingredients has side-effects. However, these side effects are very rare. Most of the individuals don’t face the side effects.
- Mycosis in the mouth
- Increase in heartbeat
- Muscle tremors
Clenil A Nebules’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Clenil A Nebules Spray without the doctor’s consent.
- Do not use Clenil A Nebules Spray for too long. It works best in short-term administration.
- Share your medical history, like kidney disease, liver disease, and alcohol use with your doctor before using Clenil A Nebules Spray.
- If you have allergy problems, then inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Use Clenil A Nebules Spray as long as your doctor prescribed it.
- Do not change the dosage of Clenil A Nebules Spray without the approval of the pharmacist or your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using Clenil A Nebules Spray if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.