Clobederm S 20ml Lotion is used for the treatment of skin conditions such as; dry skin, psoriasis, scaly skin, rash, allergies, eczema, and dermatitis.
How effective is Clobederm S 20ml?
Clobederm S 20ml Lotion is composed of Clobetasol + Salicylic Acid. Clobetasol belongs to a group of medicines known as very strong corticosteroids. Salicylic acid belongs to a group of medicines known as keratolytic drugs. Clobederm S 20ml shows effectiveness by blocking the production of chemical messengers that make skin swollen, itchy, and red. Clobederm S 20ml also helps by removing dead skin cells.
Can I buy Clobederm S 20ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Clobederm S 20ml Lotions online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), apply a thin layer of Clobederm S 20ml 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), apply a thin layer of Clobederm S 20ml a day.
If you have any queries about Clobederm S 20ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Clobederm S 20ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Clobederm S 20ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Peeling skin near the treated area
- Redness of the skin
- Burning sensation
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Thinning of the skin
- Skin discoloration
- Ringing in the ears
Clobederm S’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Clobederm S 20ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver problems, kidney disease, blood circulation problems, and bacterial skin infections, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Clobederm S.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Clobederm S 20ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after applying Clobederm S 20ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Clobederm S 20ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.