Clobetrex 15mg Ointment is used to treat the symptoms of inflammation and pruritus, swelling, itching and irritation. It is used topically. It can also help in curing eczema, Contact dermatitis and psoriasis.
How effective is Clobetrex 50mg?
Clobetrex 15mg Ointment is composed of Clobetasol propionate as an active ingredient and belongs to the Corticosteroids class of drugs. It works by assisting in the reduction of inflammation, swelling, and itching by activating natural substances in the skin.
Can I buy Clobetrex 15mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Clobetrex 15m Ointment online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children above 12 years, apply a thin layer of Clobetrex 15mg every 12 hourly or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription. A maximum of 50g can be taken in a week.
For children (below 12), Clobetrex 15mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established.
If you have any queries about Clobetrex 15mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Clobetrex 15mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Clobetrex 15mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Thinning and softening of the skin
- Temporary hair loss
- Spider vein
- Changes in the color of treated skin
- Blisters and pimples
Clobetrex’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Clobetrex 15mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Clobetrex.
- Do not take an overdose of Clobetrex 15mg for quick relief.
- Do not suck or chew Clobetrex 15mg and only apply it to the skin.
- Consult your doctor before using Clobetrex 15mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.