Clobevate 20g Ointment is used for the treatment of several skin conditions such as; rash, eczema, allergies, lichen planus, recalcitrant dermatoses, discoid lupus erythematosus, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
How effective is Clobevate 20g?
Clobevate 20g Ointment is composed of Clobetasol which belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. Clobevate 20g shows effectiveness by activating some natural substances in the skin to reduce the symptoms of itching, redness, and swelling.
Can I buy Clobevate 20g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Clobevate 20g Ointments online through our website or call us at 0322-0240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 1), apply a thin layer of Clobevate 20g 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 1), Clobevate 20g is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Clobevate 20g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Clobevate 20g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Clobevate 20g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual hair growth
- Stretch marks
- Skin thinning
- Hair bumps
- Extreme tiredness
- Vision problems
- Swelling of ankles or feet
Clobevate’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Clobevate 20g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of perioral dermatitis, rosacea, poor blood circulation, and immune system problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Clobevate.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Clobevate 20g for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Clobevate.
- Avoid driving after taking Clobevate 20g.
- Consult your doctor before using Clobevate 20g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.