Coferb 20ml Drops are used for the treatment of chronic bronchitis. It is a herbal medicine. Coferb 20ml Drops have soothing effect. This particular type of this medicine is used for children, too.
How effective is Coferb 20ml?
Coferb 20ml Drops are used for the treatment of cough, cold, and flu. It contains Ivy leaf extract. It is a type of herbal medication. Coferb 20ml is an anti-inflammatory agent. Ivy leaf extract contains saponins and emetine. The combination of these two drugs allows the body to thin the mucus. This allows patients to take the mucus out of the body.
Can I buy Coferb 20ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Coferb 20ml Drops online through our website or call us on 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Coferb 20ml is 1 drop every 2 hours.
The recommended dose for children (6 to 17) is 1 drop, given every 2 hours.
If you have any queries about Coferb 20ml drops, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Coferb 20ml drops is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Coferb 20ml?
Every product containing an active substance has side effects, although they are uncommon.
Some common side effects of Coferb 20ml drops:
- Skin rash
Coferb 20ml drops’ warnings include;
- If you are allergic to Coferb 20ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Coferb 20ml.
- Do not use Coferb 20ml if you have swelling in throat or tongue. Coferb 20ml can increase these symptoms of the allergy.
- Consult your doctor before using Coferb 20ml drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Coferb 20ml drops without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.