Coferb Plus Lozengez
Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet is used for issues like cough, cold, and flu. It is a useful medicine for relief against cough, flu, and cold. Coferb Plus Lozenges is a herbal medicine that has been adopted as a solution for soreness of the throat and other issues.
How effective is Coferb Plus Lozenges?
Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet is an effective and useful solution for cough and cold. It contains Ivy Leaf, Thyme & Licorice as active ingredients. Ivy leaf extract is helpful for chronic inflammatory bronchial. It belongs to the group of herbal medicines. The second component of Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet is Thyme, which is also a herb. It is also helpful for issues of lungs. The third and last component of Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet is Licorice. Licorice is used for indigestion and acid reflux.
Can I buy Coferb Plus Lozenges online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For patients (12 and above), the recommended dose of Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablets is 1 tablet, taken 2 to 3 times a day.
The dose for children (11 and below) is 1 tablet of Coferb Plus Lozenges, taken 2 to 3 times a day.
If you have any queries about Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Coferb Plus Lozenges?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Coferb Plus Lozenges:
- Skin rash
- Absence of menstrual period
- Erectile dysfunction
Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet’s warnings include;
- Consult your doctor before taking Coferb Plus Lozenges if you have heart disease.
- If you are allergic to Coferb Plus Lozenges, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Coferb Plus Lozenges.
- Consult your doctor before using Coferb Plus Lozenges if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Coferb Plus Lozenges Tablet without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.