Coldene Tablet is used for relief from the symptoms of Cold, Fever, and Flu. These symptoms include runny nose, sinus congestion, watery eyes, scratchy throat, allergies, hay fever, body pain, and blocked ear.
How Effective is Coldene?
Coldene Tablet is composed of Pheniramine, Pseudoephedrine, Mepyramine, and Paracetamol. It does not cure the cold, fever, or the flu; neither does it shorten their time. However, it does provide relief from the symptoms associated with these viral infections.
Can I Coldene Online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Coldene Tablets online from Ahmed Medico Pharmacy by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Coldene online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 tablet of Coldene 2 to 4 times a day.
This medication is not recommended for children (12 or younger).
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Coldene?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Coldene include;
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take it without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant. Also, notify if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take regularly to receive maximum benefits.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s recommendation.