Colenticon 60ml Syrup/Suspension is a useful treatment for indigestion, upset stomach, and bloating. This medicine is also helpful against stomach discomfort and gas. These issues can be caused by excessive eating or drinking.
How effective is Colenticon 60ml?
Colenticon 60ml Syrup/Suspension is a useful medicine for indigestion, bloating and other stomach issues. It contains Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Dicyclomine as active ingredients. Aluminium Hydroxide belongs to the group of medicines known as antacids. Magnesium Hydroxide belongs to the group of medicines known as saline laxatives. Simethicone Dicyclomine belongs to the group of medicines known as anticholinergics. They, as one medicine, allow the body to feel relief against the stomach issue and work to reduce excess stomach acid.
Can I buy Colenticon 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Colenticon 60ml Syrups/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), the recommended dose of Colenticon 60ml is 650mg (according to the dosage in ml) can be taken 3 to 4 times a day.
Colenticon 60ml is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Colenticon 60ml is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Colenticon 60ml, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico Pharmacy.
The exact dose of Colenticon 60ml is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Colenticon 60ml?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Colenticon 60ml:
- Chalky taste
- Low blood phosphates
- Rectal bleeding
Some severe side effects:
- Aluminium –intoxication
Colenticon 60ml’s warnings include;
- Colenticon 60ml should not be used in patients with a high amount of magnesium in the blood.
- If you are allergic to Colenticon 60ml, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Colenticon 60ml.
- Consult your doctor before using Colenticon 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Colenticon 60ml without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.