Available at Ahmed Medico Conaz 10g Cream is used for the treatment of skin infections, such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and several kinds of dandruff. Conaz is also used for the treatment of tinea versicolor (pityriasis), a fungal infection that causes darkening or lightening the skin of the legs, neck, arms, or chest.
How effective is Conaz 10g?
Conaz 10g Cream is composed of Ketoconazole, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antifungals. Conaz 10g shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of fungus. It shows maximum results after 2-4 weeks of use.
Can I buy Conaz 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Conaz 10g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), apply a thin layer of Conaz 10g Cream on the infected skin 1-2 times a day.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Conaz 10g Cream is recommended by the doctor.
If you have any query about Conaz 10g Cream, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Conaz 10g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Conaz 10g Cream, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Sore throat or tongue
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
Conaz’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially with your doctor, before using Conaz 10g Cream.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Conaz.
- Apply Conaz only on dry skin.
- Wash your hands before applying Conaz.
- Do not cover or bandage the skin after applying Conaz 10g Cream.
- Consult your doctor before using Conaz 10g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.