D Max 10ml Drops are used to prevent and treat bone disorders (including rickets and osteomalacia) and bone loss (osteoporosis). D Max 10ml is also used with other medicines to treat the low level of calcium or phosphate caused by familial hypophosphatemia, pseudohypoparathyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. D Max 10ml can be used in kidney disease to keep calcium levels normal.
How effective is D Max 10ml?
D Max 10ml Drops are composed of Vitamin D3. D Max 10ml shows effectiveness by helping your body to absorb the right amount of phosphorus and calcium. Vitamin D is developed by your body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Protective clothing, dark skin, age, sunscreen, and limited exposure to sunlight cause is getting not enough vitamin D from the sun. D Max 10ml also helps by providing enough Vitamin D to the body.
Can I buy D Max 10ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy D Max 10ml Drops online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 2-3 drops of D Max 10ml a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (4-17), 2 drops of D Max 10ml a day.
For children (below 4), 1 drop of D Max a day.
If you have any queries about D Max 10ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking D Max 10ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by D Max 10ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Increased urination
- Loss of appetite
- Increased thirst
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of tongue or throat
D Max’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using D Max 10ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of liver disease, kidney disease, and malabsorption syndrome, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of D Max.
- Do take an overdose of D Max 10ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking D Max 10ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with D Max.
- Consult your doctor before using D Max 10ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.