Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of constipation and hepatic encephalopathy. Duphalac is also used when soft stool is necessary for medical health. Duphalac 240ml is also helpful for the prevention and treatment of precoma or hepatic coma.
How effective is Duphalac 240ml?
Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Lactulose, which belongs to a group of medicines known as laxatives. Duphalac 240ml shows effectiveness by increasing the stool bulk and water in the bowel and promoting regular bowel activity. Duphalac can also be effective when the liver is not working properly.
Can I buy Duphalac 240ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Duphalac 240ml Syrups/Suspension online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 or above), take 1 teaspoon of Duphalac 240ml Syrup, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Duphalac 240ml Syrup is recommended by the doctor.
If you have any query about Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Duphalac 240ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Abdominal pain
- Electrolyte imbalance due to diarrhoea
Duphalac’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of intestine problems, stomach acidity, ulcers, liver disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension.
- Drink 8-10 glass water while using Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension.
- Chronic use of Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension can lead to electrolyte imbalance.
- Do not hold the solution of Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension in the mouth for any length of time.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension.
- Consult your doctor before using Duphalac 240ml Syrup/Suspension if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.