Emsyn 25mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high sugar levels in patients who have diabetes type 2. Exercise and a proper diet are recommended with this medicine for maximum benefits. The high blood sugar level in patients can cause different issues, including limbs loss, neuropathy, and heart issues.
How effective is Emsyn 25mg?
Emsyn 25mg Tablet is a helpful and useful medicine for the treatment of diabetes type 2. This medicine contains Empagliflozin as an active ingredient. Emsyn 25mg Tablet belongs to the group of medicines known as antidiabetics. This medication is a member of the SGLT-2 family of drugs. Emsyn 25mg Tablet works by increasing the amount of sugar excreted through urine.
Can I buy Emsyn 25mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Emsyn 25mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Emsyn 25mg is 1 tablet taken a day for diabetes.
Emsyn 25mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Emsyn 25mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Emsyn 25mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Emsyn 25mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Emsyn 25mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects, however they rare.
Some common side effects of Emsyn 25mg:
- Bladder pain
- Change in colour or amount of discharge from the vagina
- Frequent urge of urine
- Lower back or side pain
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Emsyn 25mg’s warnings include;
Patients with hepatic impairment should not use Emsyn 25mg.
- Do not use Emsyn 25mg if you have diabetic ketoacidosis.
- If you are allergic to Emsyn 25mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Emsyn 25mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Emsyn 25mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Emsyn 25mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.