Epival 250mg (120ml)
Epival 250mg/5ml Syrup/Suspension is used for the treatment of seizure disorders, mental or mood disorders, and the manic phase of bipolar disorder. Epival 250mg/5ml is also used to prevent migraine headaches.
How effective is Epival 250mg/5ml?
Epival 250mg/5ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Sodium Valproate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Epival 250mg/5ml shows effectiveness by restoring the balance of neurotransmitters (natural substances) in the brain.
Can I buy Epival 250mg/5ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Epival 250mg/5ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Epival 250mg/5ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), 1 teaspoon of Epival 250mg/5ml 2 times a day.
If you have any queries about Epival 250mg/5ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Epival 250mg/5ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Epival 250mg/5ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Ringing in the ears
- Changes in menstrual periods
- Hair loss
- Blurred vision
- Weight changes
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sudden mental or mood changes
- Unexplained weakness
- Loss of consciousness
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Uncontrolled eye movement
Epival’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Epival 250mg/5ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of poor nutrition, dehydration, kidney disease, metabolic disorders, pancreatitis, and liver disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Epival.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Epival 250mg/5ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Epival 250mg/5ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Epival.
- Consult your doctor before using Epival 250mg/5ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.