Febhil 80mg Tablet is used to treat high levels of uric acid (hyperuricemia) in gout patients.
How effective is Febhil 80mg?
Febhil 80mg Tablet is composed of Febuxostat, which belongs to a group of medicines known as xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Febhil 80mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of uric acid made by the body. An increased level of uric acid level can cause gout. Febhil 80mg should be used if a patient has symptoms of high blood uric acid levels.
Can I buy Febhil 80mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Febhil 80mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Febhil 80mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Febhil 80mg tablet is not recommended.
Please contact your doctor if you have any questions regarding Febhil 80mg tablet.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Febhil 80mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Febhil 80mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach pain
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Dark urine
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzyme
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Painful urination
- Muscle weakness or tenderness
- Trouble breathing
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of ankles or feet
Febhil 80mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Febhil 80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of organ transplant, cancer, kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease, and chest pain, with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Febhil 80mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Febhil 80mg.
- Do take an overdose of Febhil 80mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Febhil 80mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Febhil 80mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Febhil 80mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.