Freehale 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of symptoms caused by asthma, such as shortness of breath and wheezing. Freehale 5mg can also be used before exercise to prevent breathing problems (bronchospasm). Freehale 5mg is also used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever and allergic rhinitis, such as runny/stuffy nose and sneezing.
How effective is Freehale 5mg?
Freehale 5mg Tablet is composed of Montelukast, which belongs to a group of medicines known as leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs). Freehale 5mg shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of substances in the body that cause the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma. Freehale 5mg is not effective against sudden breathing problems and asthma attacks. Freehale 5mg also helps by reducing inflammation (swelling) in the airways.
Can I buy Freehale 5mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Freehale 5mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 6), 1 tablet of Freehale 5mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 6): Freehale 5mg Tablet is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Freehale 5mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Freehale 5mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Freehale 5mg Tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Ear infection
- Stomach pain
- Runny nose
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Muscle weakness
- Numbness in the legs or arms
Freehale 5mg Tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Freehale 5mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of sleep apnea, liver disease, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, high cholesterol or triglyceride level, low white blood cell count, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and eye problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Freehale.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Freehale 5mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Freehale 5mg Tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Freehale 5mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Freehale 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.