Galvecta Plus 50/850
Galvecta Plus 50/850mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of raised levels of blood sugar levels. It is used along with exercise and a proper diet. Lowering blood sugar prevents the patients from the severity of hyperglycemia such as kidney problems, diabetic foot, heart issues, and infection issues.
How effective is Galvecta Plus 50/850mg?
Galvecta Plus 50/850mg Tablet is composed of two oral anti-diabetic drugs. One is Vildagliptin which belongs to the DPP4 inhibitor class and works by enhancing the function of incretins. Second is Metformin, which belongs to the Biguanides class of drugs and works by increasing the peripheral utilization of glucose by muscles and decreasing its production by the liver. It can be used alone or in combination with other drugs.
Can I buy Galvecta Plus 50/850mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Galvecta Plus 50/850mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Galvecta Plus 50/850mg once or twice a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Galvecta Plus 50/850mg is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not established.
If you have any queries about Galvecta Plus 50/850mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Galvecta Plus 50/850mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Galvecta Plus 50/850mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Joint pain
- Unusual skin blister
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Irregular heartbeat
Galvecta’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Galvecta Plus 50/850mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Galvecta Plus 50/850mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Galvecta Plus 50/850mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Galvecta.
- Avoid driving after taking Galvecta Plus 50/850mg.
- Do not suck or chew Galvecta Plus 50/850mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Galvecta Plus 50/850mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.