Galvus Met 50/500mg
Galvus Met 50/500mg Tablet is used for the treatment of diabetes type 2. This medicine is a combination of two drugs. Galvus Met 50/500mg Tablet is helpful for keeping sugar levels low in patients with diabetes type 2.
How effective is Galvus Met 50/500mg?
Galvus Met 50/500mg Tablet is a valuable and effective medicine for the treatment of diabetes type 2. It contains two drugs, Vildagliptin 50mg and Metformin 500mg. Vildagliptin is an anti-diabetic drug and is further classified as a DPP-4 inhibitor. It works by reducing the amount of incretin named hormones which are released in the body after a meal is taken. The second component of Galvus Met 50/500mg Tablet is Metformin. This component is a Biguanide type of drug. Metformin reduces the amount of sugar that the liver releases. It is also helpful in increasing the sensitivity of the human body towards insulin.
Can I buy Galvus Met 50/500mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Galvus Met 50/500mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Galvus Met 50/500mg Tablet is 1 tablet taken as an initial dose.
The maintenance dose of Galvus Met 50/500mg for adults can be up to 3 tablets.
Galvus Met 50/500mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Galvus Met 50/500mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Galvus Met 50/500mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Galvus Met 50/500mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Galvus Met 50/500mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Galvus Met 50/500mg:
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Low blood levels of vitamin B-12
Some severe side effects:
- Abdominal pain
Galvus Met 50/500mg’s warnings include;
- Galvus Met 50/500mg should not be used by patients who have chronic heart failure issues.
- If you are allergic to Galvus Met 50/500mg, inform your doctor before using it.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Galvus Met 50/500mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Galvus Met 50/500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use Galvus Met 50/500mg without consulting your doctor if you have liver or renal issues.