Galza Met 50/500mg Tablet is used with a healthy diet and proper exercise to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
How effective is Galza Met 50/500mg?
Galza Met 50/500mg Tablet is composed of Vildagliptin + Metformin. Vildagliptin belongs to a group of drugs known as dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. Metformin belongs to a group of medicines known as biguanides. Galza Met 50/500mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of glucose made by the liver. Galza Met 50/500mg also helps by increasing the release of insulin.
Can I buy Galza Met 50/500mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Galza Met 50/500mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Galza Met 50/500mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Galza Met 50/500mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Galza Met 50/500mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Galza Met 50/500mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Galza Met 50/500mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste in the mouth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- The low blood glucose level
- Dark urine
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Signs of kidney problems
Galza Met’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Galza Met 50/500mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of stomach problems, kidney disease, liver problems, and diabetes, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Galza Met.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Galza Met 50/500mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Galza Met 50/500mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Galza Met.
- Consult your doctor before using Galza Met 50/500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.