Getformin 2/500mg Tablet is used for the treatment of diabetes type 2.It is a combination of two medicines that keep the body from the harms of diabetes type 2. Diabetes type 2 is a chronic disease that can cause nerve damage, swollen gums, sexual issues, and loss of limbs in patients.
How effective is Getformin 2/500mg?
Getformin 2/500mg Tablet contains two anti-diabetic medicines. Glimepiride and metformin are the two medicines. The first medicine, Glimepiride, is a sulfonylurea type of medicine. It causes the pancreases of patients to produce more insulin. The second medicine, metformin, works by reducing the amount of glucose produced by the liver. It is a biguanides type of medicine.
Can I buy Getformin 2/500mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Getformin 2/500mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Getformin 2/500mg is 1 Tablet in a day. This is the initial dose of Getformin 2/500mg.
The maintenance dose can be increased to 2 tablets a day.
Getformin 2/500mg is not recommended for use in children (17 or younger). Getformin 2/500mg is not effective in children (17 or younger).
If you have any queries about Getformin 2/500mg, please contact your doctor or a pharmacist online at Ahmed Medico.
The exact dose of Getformin 2/500mg is prescribed by the doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Getformin 2/500mg?
Every product with an active ingredient has side effects; however, they are rare.
Some common side effects of Getformin 2/500mg:
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
Getformin 2/500mg’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Getformin 2/500mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Consult your doctor before using Getformin 2/500mg if you have had low blood sugar issues in the past.
- If you have allergy problems, inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Getformin 2/500mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Getformin 2/500mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The doctors discourage the use of Getformin 2/500mg in hemolytic anaemia, so do not use Getformin 2/500mg in this condition.