Hiloric 80mg Tablet is used for the treatment of constantly high levels of uric acid (hyperuricemia) in patients with gout. Hiloric 80mg should be used to lower high uric acid levels if allopurinol doesn’t work against the high level of uric acid.
How effective is Hiloric 80mg?
Hiloric 80mg Tablet is composed of Febuxostat, which belongs to a group of medicines known as xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Hiloric 80mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of uric acid made by your body. Hiloric 80mg also helps to prevent gout attacks.
Can I buy Hiloric 80mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Hiloric 80mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Hiloric 80mg a day, or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Hiloric is 20mg/kg.
If you have any queries about Hiloric 80mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Hiloric 80mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Hiloric 80mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Gout flare-ups
- Inaccurate liver functions
- Joint pain
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Bloody urine
- Painful urination
- Symptoms of liver problems
- Persistent nausea
- Severe stomach pain
- Yellowing eyes
Hiloric 80mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Hiloric 80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of organ transplant, cancer, kidney disease, heart disease, stroke, and liver disease, with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Hiloric 80mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Hiloric 80mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Hiloric 80mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Hiloric 80mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Hiloric 80mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.