Hyderquin 2% 10g
Available at Ahmed Medico Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream is used to lighten the dark patches of skin, freckles, hyperpigmentation, age spots, liver spots, and melasma caused by skin injury, pregnancy, hormone medicines, or birth control pills.
How effective is Hyderquin 2% 10g?
Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream is composed of Hydroquinone, which belongs to a group of medicines known as depigmenting agents. Hyderquin 2% shows effectiveness by blocking the process in the skin that causes discolouration.
Can I buy Hyderquin 2% 10g online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Hyderquin 2% 10g Creams online through our website or call us at 03220240637
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (11 or above), apply a thin layer of Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream on the skin 2 times a day.
For children (below 12), Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream is not recommended.
If you have any query about Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Hyderquin 2% 10g?
Some side-effects may be caused by Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Mild burning
- Blue-black darkening of the skin
- Skin cracking
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Swelling of tongue or face
- Trouble breathing
Hyderquin 2%’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of psoriasis, asthma, and eczema, with your doctor before using Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream.
- Do not bandage the skin after applying Hyderquin.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure after applying Hyderquin.
- Consult your doctor before using Hyderquin 2% 10g Cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.