Indokast 10mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of bronchospasm associated with asthma and allergies. It is also used to treat exercise-induced bronchospasm. It relieves wheezing and shortness of breath and reduces the number of asthma attack episodes.
How effective is Indokast 10mg?
Indokast 10mg Tablet is composed of Montelukast as an active ingredient and belongs to the bronchodilator class of drugs. It acts by blocking the release of bronchospasm-causing substances.
Can I buy Indokast 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Indokast 10mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), Indokast 10mg Tablet is taken once or twice daily or as per the clinical situation and body response of the patient.
For children (below 17), it is not recommended as its safety and efficacy is not yet established.
If you have any queries about Indokast 10mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Indokast 10mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Indokast 10mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sinus pain
- Muscle weakness
- Uncontrolled muscle movement
Indokast’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Indokast 5mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Indokast 10mg.
- Do not take an overdose of Indokast 10mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Indokast.
- Avoid driving after taking Indokast 10mg.
- Do not suck or chew Indokast 10mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Indokast 10mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.