Indokast 4mg Powder/Sachet is used for the treatment of wheezing and shortness of breath caused by asthma. Indokast 4mg is also used to prevent breathing problems (bronchospasm) during exercise. Indokast 4mg is also to relieve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (sneezing and itchy or stuffy nose) and hay fever.
How effective is Indokast 4mg?
Indokast 4mg Powder/Sachet is composed of Montelukast, a group of medicines known as leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs). Indokast 4mg shows effectiveness by reducing the swelling (inflammation) in the airways and make breathing easier. Indokast 4mg is also effective to decrease the number of times you need a quick-relief inhaler.
Can I buy Indokast 4mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Indokast 4mg Powder/Sachets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 6 months), 1 sachet of Indokast 4mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 6 months), Indokast 4mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Indokast 4mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Indokast 4mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Indokast 4mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Stomach pain
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Ear infection
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Shooting pain in the legs or arms
- Sinus pain
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Muscle weakness
Indokast’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Indokast 4mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of anxiety, liver disease, depression, and suicidal thoughts, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Indokast.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Indokast 4mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Indokast.
- Avoid driving after taking Indokast 4mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Indokast 4mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.