Inspra 4mg Sachet is used for the treatment of asthma, such as shortness of breathing and wheezing. Inspra 4mg is also used to prevent breathing problems during exercise (bronchospasm).
How effective is Inspra 4mg?
Inspra 4mg Sachet is composed of Montelukast Sodium, which belongs to a group of medicines known as leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs). Inspra shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of leukotrienes (natural substances) that cause asthma and allergies. This powder makes breathing easier by reducing inflammation (swelling) in the airways.
Can I buy Inspra 4mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Inspra 4mg Sachets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults and children (above 2 months), take 1 sachet of Inspra a day, or as prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 2 months), Inspra 4mg Sachet is not recommended.
If you have any query about Inspra 4mg Sachet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Inspra 4mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Inspra 4mg Sachet, but they are extremely rare.
Side effects can include:
- Tingling in the arms or legs
- Sinus pain
- Muscle pain
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of face or tongue
Inspra’s warnings include;
- Share your medical history, especially of mood changes and liver disease, with your doctor before using Inspra 4mg Sachet.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredients of Inspra.
- Consult your doctor before using Inspra 4mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.