Lacolit 200mg Tablet is used for the treatment of partial-onset seizures with or without secondary generalization and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
How effective is Lacolit 200mg?
Lacolit 200mg Tablet is composed of Lacosamide which belongs to a group of medicines known as anticonvulsants. Lacolit 200mg shows effectiveness by reducing the spread of seizure activity in the brain.
Can I buy Lacolit 200mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Lacolit 200mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Lacolit 200mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Lacolit 200mg is not 2mg/kg.
If you have any queries about Lacolit 200mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Lacolit 200mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Lacolit 200mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Memory problems
- Difficulty walking
- Loss of balance
- Blurred vision
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Mental or mood disorders
- Signs of depression
- Breathing problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Severe dizziness
- Bipolar disorder
- Swelling of the face, tongue, or throat
Lacolit’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Lacolit 200mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of heart problems, kidney disease, liver problems, mental or mood problems, and sick sinus syndrome, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Lacolit.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Lacolit 200mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Lacolit 200mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Lacolit.
- Consult your doctor before using Lacolit 200mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.