Lamictal 25mg Tablet is generally used alone or in combination with other medications for the treatment or prevention of seizures. It can also help prevent extreme mood swings in a bipolar disorder.
How Effective is Lamictal 25mg?
Lamictal 25mg Tablet is composed of Lamotrigine, which is known as an Anticonvulsant, or an Anti-epileptic medication. Lamictal 25mg is thought to work by restoring the balance of certain chemicals within the brain. It blocks the trigger chemicals which cause seizures or extreme mood swings.
Can I Lamictal 25mg Online in Pakistan?
You can now buy Lamictal 25mg Tablets online from Ahmed Medico by simply completing the online ordering process. There is no particular need for you to physically visit a pharmacy or book an appointment with a doctor as you can safely and securely have medicines delivered to your home or another choice of location. If you have any query relating to ordering Lamictal 25mg online via our website, feel free to contact us on 03220240637 where a qualified member of the team will be available to assist you.
What Dose Should I Choose?
An adult can generally take 1 Tablet of Lamictal 25mg once a day.
Dosage in children (12 or younger) is determined by weight.
The specific dosage, timing, and quantity are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the patient’s condition, symptoms, reactions, and age. Do not take in different amounts than advised/prescribed by your doctor. Be careful if self-medicating. Make sure that the course of treatment is fully completed.
What are the Side-Effects and Other Warnings When Taking Lamictal 25mg?
Every medicine has side-effects. However, they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects of Lamictal 25mg include;
- Upset stomach
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
Its warnings include;
- Do not take without your doctor’s consent.
- Notify your doctor if you have a prior condition, taking any medication, or have any allergies.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant. Also notify, if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed.
- Take regularly to see results.
- Do not stop taking without your doctor’s advice.