Malcifer 100mg Tablet is used for the prevention and treatment of low blood levels of iron caused by anaemia, pregnancy, growing age, and poor diet.
How effective is Malcifer 100mg?
Malcifer 100mg Tablet is composed of Iron Polymaltose Complex + Folic Acid. Malcifer 100mg shows effectiveness by producing red blood cells in the body and keep you healthy. Malcifer 100mg also helps by carrying oxygen around the body and reduces the symptoms of tiredness.
Can I buy Malcifer 100mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Malcifer 100mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 03220240637.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Malcifer 100mg 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Malcifer 100mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Malcifer 100mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Malcifer 100mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Malcifer 100mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal cramps
- Sleep disorders
Some serious allergic reactions may also occur;
- Severe dizziness
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the face, tongue, or throat
Malcifer’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Malcifer 100mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of hemosiderosis, high blood pressure, hemochromatosis, mineral loss, liver problems, and dehydration, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Malcifer.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do take an overdose of Malcifer 100mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Malcifer 100mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Malcifer.
- Consult your doctor before using Malcifer 100mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.